Saturday 30 October 2010

Drawing Workshop


Today's drawing lesson is different from the drawing lesson I attended before.
We need to use different ways to draw on object.
Open our mind draw, but not to draw what we see.
WHY?
The course we are doing is Graphic Design.
We should open our right brain as often as we can to think out more idea for Designing.




The draft for "designing" a leaf.
Lots of idea comes out from my mind.



Firstly, draw the object we chose. 
Everyone try to draw it looks like the same as the object.
Secondly, The teacher told us. 
THE KEY OF DRAWING IS: DO NOT LOOK AT THE PAPER WHEN YOU ARE DRAWING

I tried it before.....But I can't manage it after 5 mins.
The duck on the left page is drew without looking at the paper.
The duck bewteen two paper is drew by my LEFT hand.

I am not a left handed people. 
I understand both hand manage different things in our lift.
But our right brain is for the idea of design.
After the lesson, I try using my left hand to do something which I used to use my right hand to do.

Which is fun.



The original leaf.



The example how others draw the leaf in different ways.


My work

Fur Leaf.
Interesting



Using 3D to present.


I like this one. Just simple lines.



No comments:

Post a Comment