Saturday 30 October 2010

out and About





Paul lead us the engage with contemporary culture today near old street .
It is important to communicate with current artist through their work.

The session would lead us to the other way of thinking. 
Hopefully more idea can come into our brain explore our thinking.




Here is the first place we went on the way out.(KEMISTRY)













You might not see the print very clearly,
The first feeling when I see this print is GRAND.



As I mentioned before that I love curves. 
Also the size of the letter is being well organized.
People can read it easily even you see a mess of letters.
(Eat Drink and Be Merry)
Positive life attitude



Look at the poster, they could be couple or family.
The aim is being together.
I am so touching when I see this poster.
 I feel extremely warm whatever thinking about my family or my boyfriend


Here is the second place we went WHITE CUBE
Sadly we can not take any photo inside.
What they presenting is the work of letters printed layers by layers on the canvas.



Here is the little bookshop selling lots of contemporary artist's book.




Design for the light turning on

No comments:

Post a Comment