Friday 8 October 2010

Narrative Lesson




We've ben playing around with newspaper for the whole day workshop!
We did the workshop in a group also individual.
 I like cutting and sticking paper.
There are 3 tasks we need to do today.

This is our group work for the Task 1

In Task 2. everyone is very concentrate on their cutting.
Try to find out the relationship between the images.


flipping  around the newspaper 


Small robot to big robot- Movement to Movement

Non-Sequitur


What we need to do in Task 3 is cutting out head title and image, and stick the non-related-title and image together.


Everyone is busy around me and myself is looking for funny title and image for Task 3.




Fighting with news paper, messy everywhere in the room
Also, can you see the work we've done today which all sticked on the wall!!




After cutting out the head title and choose image, finally I need to stick them together.


What I think would be interesting if I stick them back on the newspaper,
it might look like the normal newspaper but with strange title and images.
This is the first page


Second page of the newspaper

This is the final page I've done. I like it very much cause it does looks like a real newspaper.

I enjoyed today's workshop especially Task 3. In Task 1 and 2,We learnt some technical work like
Close up of a detail, Wide angle horizontal. What a funny thing is, they got a Narrow angle vertical and Narrow vertical.
Finally we work it out in the end.

Looking forward to the workshop next time!!

















I learnt some new words as well, for example, Discreet, Crop to abstract...
The funnies part was Task Three, we keep cutting the title and pictures down and stick them around.

No comments:

Post a Comment